Cube Kathmandu Easy Entry Hybrid One 500 Electric Bike 2022 in Grey Information
Season : 2022
Brand : Cube
Code : 531171EE
Shimano’s easy-to-use, legendarily reliable 1×10 gears work seamlessly with Bosch’s smooth, fourth-generation drive unit and high-capacity 500Wh battery to make light work of any journey, whether it’s across town or across countries. The Suntour suspension fork, suspension seatpost and adjustable stem ensure you’re comfortable for the duration. Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes bring you safely to a stop in all weathers. And a full complement of accessories – from lights and mudguards to Cube’s neat Integrated Carrier – means you’re ready for anything.
Based around Cube’s Modular Battery System, the Kathmandu Hybrid’s elegant frame design completely encloses the Bosch battery for sleek looks and better protection. A tapered head tube ensures accurate steering whether you’re riding laden or unladen, so you can be assured of a ride that’s comfortable and safe. The incredibly neat Integrated Carrier is a strong, stable platform with which to carry whatever you need for your journey. Efficient Comfort Geometry will help keep you pedalling for miles of smiles – so whether you choose the Easy Entry, Trapeze, or standard frame, the Kathmandu Hybrid will be a pleasure to own and ride.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 500W Bosch Motor: Most reliable pedal-assist motor in e-bike industry, capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Reliable braking performance to keep you in control, whatever the weather.
- 10 Shimano Gears: Wide range of gears suitable for a range of terrain, with the simplicity of a single shifter.
- Frame:Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting Technology, Efficient Comfort Geometry, Tapered Headtube, Full Integrated Battery, Integrated Carrier 2.0
- Fork:SR Suntour NVX30 Coil, 100mm
- Motor:Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (85Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery:Bosch PowerTube 500
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Charger:Bosch 2A
- Number of Gears:10
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M4100, Rapidfire-Plus
- Chainset:ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm (EE: 170mm)
- Chainrings: 38T steel ring
- Rear Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M4100, 11-42T
- Chain:KMC X10
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M4120-SGS, 10-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Electric
- Pedals: ACID PP Trekking
- Rims: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Big Ben, Performance, 55-622
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Big Ben, Performance, 55-622
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Handlebars: CUBE Comfort Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: Natural Fit Comfort
- Stem: CUBE Comfort Stem Pro, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence Comfort
- Seatpost: CUBE Suspension Seatpost HD, 30.9mm
- Seatclamp:CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Headset:M/Z: ACROS AZF-1039, 1 1/8″ straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (ZS 56mm) // EE: ACROS AZX-1041, BlockLock 135°, 1 1/8″ straight, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (ZS 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (ZS 56mm)
- Accessories:CUBE Shiny 50 Lux, 12V, DC front light, ACID Mudguard Rear Light PRO-E, 12V, DC rear light, CUBEstand Cmpt Kickstand, ACID 65 BB-Mount mudguards, Easy Bell, CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible rack.
- Weight: 25.5 kg