Cube Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29 Suspension Bike
This dependable race machine is engineered to dominate the steepest mountain descents while providing remarkably stable efficiency, so it soars back to the top of the highest peaks with ease. Cube’s design team took all the marvels of their race-winning Enduro World Series bikes and implemented their strongest features into this exceptional performing race-rig, so that this 29er is ready for anything.
RockShox Lyrik Forks and Super Deluxe Rear Shock
Engineered and designed with a C:62 carbon fibre frame at its core, it features Boost 148mm axle spacing, a tapered headtube and elegantly optimised tube profiling for greater strength and stability. This superior frame construction rides high in its travel aboard RockShox Lyrik forks up front with a RockShox Super Deluxe shock at the rear. This setup compliments Cube’s sensational suspension kinematics for a ride that smooths the toughest terrain and finds traction in even the most demanding conditions.
Fulcrum Wheels, Maxxis Tyres and SRAM Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain
Rolling with conviction and exceptional reliability, this ride features fast-travelling Fulcrum Red 55 wheels that are wrapped in MaxxTerra/EXO DH tyres from Maxxis. This combined wheel/tyre system rolls with sensational pace and confidence-inspiring grip across anything the mountain throws at you. The immense power and shifting precision from a SRAM Eagle 1×12 gearset blasts you from trail to trail anywhere across the mountain range, while Magura MT Thirty hydraulic disc brakes ensure you have precise braking power at your fingertips.
Cube Dropper Seatpost and Race Face Finishing Kit
This Stereo 150 C:62 Race 29 from Cube is a phenomenal performing full suspension rig that’s equipped with a superior component spec and has a Cube Dropper seatpost and excellent finishing kit from Race Face to complete its top-level build.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, 110x15mm, Tapered, 160mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ DebonAir, 185x55mm, Trunnion Mount
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Brakes: Magura MT Thirty, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 203mm; Rear: 180mm
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1230, 11-50T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, Tubeless Ready
- Axles: Front: 15x110mm; Rear: 12x148mm
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF, MaxxTerra/EXO, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.5 WT
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxTerra/EXO, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.4 WT
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seatpost: Cube Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.9kg