Cube Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29 Suspension Bike
Designed, engineered and built to redefine what is possible on a mountain bike, this enduro all mountain tamer from Cube sets new standards and raises the bar for performance. It features a C:68 Twin Mold carbon fibre construction at its core, this foundation is as adept when soaring the steepest peaks as it is when carving your style into the mountainside on the most daring descents.
Fox Factory Series Float 36 Fork and Float X2 Rear Shock
This outstanding race-ready enduro machine features short chainstays, a headtube designed around a 160mm travel fork and a steep 75.5° seat and for agile handling and efficient climbing regardless of how vertical the trail leans. Enhancing your comfort, traction, agility and style to the upper levels of awesome, it’s equipped with Factory Series Fox 36 Float forks up front with a Float X2 rear shock at the back. This shock combination works alongside the frame’s superb suspension kinematics for the utmost levels of trail-smoothing performance, traction and control.
SRAM Eagle 1×12 Drivetrain and SRAM G2 RSC Disc Brakes
Blasting it to the summit, across the top and rockets down the other side, this trail-dominator is equipped with a SRAM Eagle 1×12 drivetrain that gets you where you need to be with silent and reliable efficiency. Keeping your speed in check while ensuring accurate braking control and immense stopping power in all weathers, this gravity craving ride is equipped with SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brakes with large rotors. These brakes paired with Newman Evolution wheels and high-volume, super-grippy Maxxis tyres give you the confidence to attack every trail with complete conviction.
Fox Transfer Kashima Coated Dropper Seatpost and Race Face Cockpit
The Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29 was born to perform and its superb finishing kit, including a Fox Transfer Kashima coated dropper seatpost and Race Face Turbine cockpit setup enhances comfort and provides superb style that is sure to impress.
- Frame: C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, 160mm, Kashima Coated
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, 185x55mm Trunnion Mount, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression w/ 2-Position Lever, Kashima Coated
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8″, Bottom 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Turbine R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Turbine R 35, 800mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle Trigger
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC, Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Rotors: Front: 200mm; Rear: 180mm
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Carbon DUB 30T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, Tubeless Ready
- Axles: Front: 15x110mm; Rear: 12x148mm
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Assegai, MaxxTerra/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.5″ WT
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxTerra/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 29 x 2.4″ WT
- Saddle: SDG Radar
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Chainguide: MRP SXG Chain Guide
- Weight: 13.9kg