DMR Zone MTB Wheels 26″
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The DMR Zone wheels are our newest offering into the world of Alpine riding. Wide, light, tough and tubeless ready, Zone wheels are built with double butted spokes onto our lightweight DMR Zone hubs.
The Zone wheel is aimed at the rider who wants a wheelset to last all season long and survive the dings and flat landings that riding hard brings.
- 26″/27.5″ Zone wheel sizes available
- New 27.5” 35mm super wide 6013 T6 Alloy rim offers exceptional durability.
- Angled flanges relieve stress on spoke heads
- Welded rim gives a stronger join than pinned alternatives
- Wheels supplied with tubeless conversion tape
- Built around our Superlight 6 Pawl DMR Zone Rear Hubs
- Zone Rim available separately (32H)
- 27.5” wheelset has a 35mm external rim width, 30mm Internal
- 26” wheelset has a 30mm external rim width, 24mm Internal
- Double Butted spokes with black brass nipples.
- Weight: 27.5” Front 970g | 27.5” Rear 1060g
- Weight: 26” Front 854g | 26” Rear 930g
- Adapters included. Front: 15/20mm. Rear: 135x12mm/142x12mm