Endura MT500 MTB Helmet
- Brand: Endura
- SKU: Endura MT500 MTB Helmet
The Endura MT500 MTB helmet redefines the standard for a modern mountain bike lid in looks, safety and performance. A key feature of this mountain bike helmet is fully integrated Koroyd inserts that reduce the overall impact force in a collision and dissipate rotational forces, keeping your skull protected.
Endura’s MT500 helmet is very lightweight and offers a great fit thanks to the single handed dial retention system and triple position height adjustment. The removable peak comes with 4 positions, letting you park your goggles. A top quality MTB helmet with superior energy absorption.
Review | 9 / 10
The Endura MT500 helmet is pricey but you are getting a lightweight, well-vented trail lid that takes impact protection to the next level. – MBR
- High performance Enduro style mountain bike helmet with wide adjustment visor
- Integrated Koroyd for superior, lightweight, breathable protection
- Clip on accessory mount, accessory clip and light mount included
- Large vents including top “air intake” zone for increased airflow
- Fully goggle compatible including rear strap clip
- Front eyewear dock
- One-hand micro-adjustment fit system
- Antibacterial fast wicking padding
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
Our award-winning, flagship MTB Helmet uses the Koroyd technology to offer the ultimate protection for trail and enduro riders. The helmet is packed with features, including an adjustable peak, anti-bacterial padding, eyewear dock as well as a clip-on accessory mount for a headlight or helmet-cam. Thanks to its design and functionality the MT500 Helmet won a prestigious Design & Innovation Award from Enduro Magazine.
Integrated into the core design of the MT500 Cycle Helmet, Koroyd’s engineered tubes absorb energy in a more linear fashion than traditional mountain bike helmets. In the event of impact, the Koroyd tubes crush homogenously, absorbing g-force created by the rider’s momentum and lowering the chance of injury.
The MT500 is the first bike helmet on the market to meet the Koroyd Safety Initiative (KSI) which sets voluntary lower limits to outperform standard helmet safety requirements. The KSI limits for maximum deceleration and HIC significantly reduce the correlated risk of severe head injuries in real life accidents.
As a result of Endura’s pro-active approach to Helmet safety standards, earlier this year the MT500 Helmet was awarded a prestigious Design & Innovation Award from Enduro Magazine.
An MTB helmet that’s been designed with airflow in mind, the large vents maintain a linear flow of air to maximise breathability and comfort.