Fox Clothing Defend Fire Pants
- Brand: Fox Clothing
- SKU: Fox Clothing Defend Fire Pants
The Defend Fire Pant is the ultimate in cold weather riding pants. A direct evolution of the first riding pant we ever made, the Defend Fire pant uses a combination of bonded insulation and Cordura (R) reinforced panels to provide maximum warmth and trail ready performance. The tapered leg and elastic cuff keep out cold and wet weather and provide efficient pedaling by keeping the pant away from the drive train and the trail side brush often found in singletrack riding conditions. Additionally, an innovative stretch ripstop material improves the durability of of the Defend Fire Pant as it keeps you warm on long winter trail rides.
- Water resistant, fleece lined pant with stretch ripstop will keep you riding through the toughest conditions.
- Cordura™ seat and knee panels provide extra abrasion resistance
- Durable Water Repellent finish sheds water, dirt, and debris
- Bonded fleece lining for comfort, warmth, and mobility
- Podium proven Race Ratchet closure for adjustment on the fly
- Tapered leg with elastic cuff
- Main body: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Panel: 63% Cordura™, 31% Nylon, 6% Spandex
- Inseam 31.25″