FSA Powerbox Carbon MTB ABS Chainset
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Convertible spider design for different chainring and chainline configurations.
- Hollow carbon composite arms with UD finish
- 392Evo 30mm AL7050 alloy axle fits every MTB frame (purchase BB separately)
- ALl7075 100% CNC chainrings
- Thick-think tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Optimized for new 11 speed systems
- UD carbon arms
- CNC detailed, bead blasted anodized black Direct Mount chainring
- Neutral colour graphics.
- Weight: 485g
- Auto Zero: every time you stop pedalling for 3 seconds or more your power2max “re-zeros”, no need to re-zero manually.
- No cadence magnet needed: you dont need to install a cadence magnet on your bike. Your power2max calculates cadence precisely using its internal accelerometer.
- Batter change: when the time come to change your battery – after 300 to 400 hours of use (6,000 to 12,000km) – you can do it yourself.
Power2max power meters deliver state of the art data: they achieve an accuracy of ±2% or better including all environmental influences. power2max power meters achieves this accuracy through a refined design and high quality manufacturing processes.
Designed, engineered and made in Germany
Power2max manufactures the power meters in Germany with the highest quality production standards.
Power2max power meters use the ANT+ standard to transmit data wirelessly to your bike computer. The ANT+ standard guarantees reliable transmission and offers a large number of bike computers to choose from.
Power2max FSA power meters are Bluetooth ready and can be upgraded to transmit the data wirelessly not only with ANT+, but also via Bluetooth communication (with purchase of firmware upgrade).