Ghost Riot Enduro U Essential Suspension Bike
The Ghost Riot Enduro is engineered, built and equipped to overcome the challenges of Enduro riding and to outperform the competition. With 170mm-travel RockShox Yari forks and a 160mm-travel Super Deluxe Coil rear shock, this suspension combo ensures you experience outstanding traction and control while smoothing the terrain beneath you. Plus, this trail-taming full-suspension bike is fitted with a SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed groupset with a wide-ranging 11-50T cassette and Shimano MT520 hydraulic disc brakes. This bike was born for racing up, over the top and down the other side of the most demanding mountain terrains on Earth.
Long Travel Full Suspension Enduro Race Bike Performance
Built for downhills – The Riot EN was completely redeveloped and designed even more consistently for demanding Enduro tours. The steep seat angle and the SuperFit geometry provide a trailspecific seating position during climbs. That’s how you get to the trailhead in a relaxed manner, despite the 170/160mm travel. Those who don’t have experience with responsive and stable suspension can look forward to a true off-road performance: In combination with the TractionLink rear triangle, the shock absorbs all hits so softly that your self-confidence gets a real boost.
Comfortable, Efficient and Stable SuperFit Geometry
The SuperFit geometry puts you in the perfect position to tackle long climbs comfortably and efficiently. And, to ensure you enjoy every meter of your descent, the TractionLink rear triangle system keeps your rear wheel in contact with the ground. A masterpiece of engineering. With 170/160mm of travel, the suspension tames even the unruliest trails, making the Riot EN an Enduro full suspension marvel for those who pedal uphill to blaze the downhill.
TractionLink Enhanced Grip, Traction and Control
TractionLink ensures that your bike never loses traction, no matter how rough and wild the terrain becomes. The kinematics of the Riot is characterized by an especially well-balanced relation between pedalling efficiency and rear triangle performance. The travel is optimally used, impacts are confidently absorbed, and brake stuttering is a thing of the past.
- Frame: RIOT AL
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 170 mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select R 160 mm
- Stem: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm
- Handlebars: Ground Fiftyone Dia. 31.8 mm 780/15 (S) 780/35 (M) 780/40 (L/XL)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12-S
- Gear Lever: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 6K Eagle X-Sync 32T
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1230 11-50
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT520 203 mm Disc
- Rear Hub: Fastace DA201-R 12×148 mm
- Front Hub: Fastace DA201-F 15×110 mm
- Seatpost: Limotec Alpha 1 34.9 mm 125 (S) 150 (M) 170 (L/XL)
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Gear Hanger: SRAM UDH
- Headset: Acros AZX-203
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra Exo+ 2.5
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C MaxxTerra Exo+ 2.4
- Rims: Rodi Tryp 30 584×30 (S) 622×30 (M-XL) mm 32H
- Weight: 17,4 kg