Giant Explore E+ 2 Step Through Electric Hybrid Bike 2021 in Navy
- Brand: Giant
- SKU: 78587162
Giant Explore E+ 2 Step Through Electric Hybrid Bike 2021 in Navy Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Giant
Code : 2113709METNVY
Pick your destination and find joy in the journey. This new E-bike is ideal for trekking, giving you the power to ride farther with a boost that’s pure fun.
The new Explore E+ is engineered to help you make the most of every journey. The ALUXX SL aluminium frame features a step-through design, making it easier to mount and dismount while carrying bags or panniers. Its powerful and tunable SyncDrive Sport motor and integrated EnergyPak provide a smooth, seamless boost of power so you can cover greater distances and conquer steep climbs. Its integrated rack mounts allow you to customise your cargo capacity, making it easier to carry the essentials for journeys near and far.
Key Features & Benefits:
Overall Stability: The ALUXX aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor combine for smooth handling and acceleration on all types of roads from hills to flats.
Explore new routes: The RideControl EVO with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged.
Longer range: Explore E+ gives riders the freedom to ride farther with its EnergyPak Smart 500 battery that delivers 500Wh of power.
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, Overdrive 1½ – 1⅛ inch headtube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount, compatible with fenders
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX E25 DS 63mm travel
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Life
- Display: Giant RideControl Ergo 2
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
- Number of Gears: 9
- Gear Shifters: Shimano SL-M2000
- Chainset: Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 42T
- Chainrings: 42T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.10 Turbo, EcoProteq
- Front Derailleur: NA
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Giant Integrated
- Pedals: N/A
- Rims: Giant eX 2, Tubeless Ready, 700c Aluminium
- Front Hub: Giant eTracker Sport 15mm
- Rear Hub: Giant eTracker Sport 141mm
- Front Tyre: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622×45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Rear Tyre: Giant Crosscut Gravel 2, 700x45c (622×45), Tubeless Ready, Reflex (max tyre width possible: 47mm)
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm [F&R]
- Handlebars: Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Saddle: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Accessories: Giant EnergyPak 6A smart charger
- Weight: 21.4Kg