Giant Talon 0 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike 2021 Blue Ashes Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Giant
Code : 2111101BLUAshesCFBLUAshes
Built on a new lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame that features classic hardtail design plus the balanced riding characteristics of either larger diameter 29-inch or 27.5-inch wheels, Talon is a great choice for XC or light trail terrain. The frame geometry is specifically designed to adapt to its respective wheel size and either an 80mm or 100mm suspension fork (depending on frame size). It’s a confident ride that’s perfect for ambitious riders who want to take their off-road skills to the next level.
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimise the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels or the liveliness of 27.5-inch wheels (depending on frame size).
Suspension fork offers either 80mm or 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control. Please note, some models may either come with a Rockshox or Giant SXC32-2 fork, please check with your retailer before ordering.
- Colours: Gloss Blue Ashes
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, disc. Compatible with fenders & kickstand
- Fork: Giant SXC32-2 RL, 100mm travel (80mm S/XS), QR, steel steerer, rebound adjust and lockout
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 780×31.8
- Stem: Giant Sport, 7-degree
- Seatpost: Giant Sport, 30.9
- Saddle: Giant custom
- Pedals: MTB caged
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Brakes: Tektro TKD 143, hydraulic
- Brake Levers: Tektro TKD 143, hydraulic
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10×51
- Chain: Shimano Deore
- Crankset: ProWheel MPX, 30t or 32t
- Bottom Bracket: cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX03V 29 or 27.5, alloy, double wall, 21mm inner width
- Hubs: Shimano, sealed bearing
- Spokes: stainless Steel
- Tyres: Maxxis Rekon 27.5 or 29×2.4, wire bead (max tyre width possible: 2.4″)