Giant Trance X 29 3 Full Suspension Mountain Bike 2021 Black/Chrome Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Giant
Code : 2111051BLKCLR
Engineered to help you ride faster and smoother on the toughest trails, this all-new 29er has a lightweight, strong and stiff aluminum chassis with 29er-specific geometry and a plush ride thanks to its advanced new suspension setup. Longer travel Maestro suspension delivers 135mm of active rear travel that pairs perfectly with a 150mm fork. The Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm has a flip-chip that allows you to adjust frame geometry and tailor the bike’s handling to your riding style and terrain. Choose steeper or slacker headtube/seattube angles and either a 30mm or 40mm bottom bracket drop to adjust the handling for your riding style and terrain. It’s all built around 29-inch wheels and lots of clearance (up to 2.5-inch tyres) for maximum control on rugged trails.
29er confidence and control
29-inch wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you more momentum for technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents. Added clearance for up to 2.5-inch tyres.
New Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 135mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 150mm up front), it features a two-position adjustable Advanced Forged Composite flip-chip equipped upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
Adjustable frame geometry
Lightweight ALUXX-SL frameset features adjustable geometry that offers 66.2 or 65.5-degree headtube and 77.9 or 77.2-degree seattube angles, resulting in 30mm or 40mm bottom bracket drop options for aggressive trail configurations.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade AluminIum front and rear triangles, 135mm Maestro suspension, flip chip
- Fork RockShox 35 Gold RL, 150mm, 44mm offset, 15×110 Maxle Stealth, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper with remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano MT420
- Brake Levers Shimano MT401
- Cassette SRAM SX Eagle, 11×50
- Chain SRAM
- Crankset SRAM SX Eagle, 30t
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 29, alloy
- Hubs Giant Boost, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29×2.5, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Dissector 29×2.4, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared