Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 29″ Rear Wheel – Black
Hope Tech Enduro Pro 4 29er wheels are made to take a beating, staying true in even the most challenging terrain. From enduro race tracks, to downhill runs and all day trail adventures, Hope Tech Enduro wheels can be depended on to keep you rolling.
Hope hubs have a well-deserved reputation for reliability and top performance, for a reasonable price. The new Pro 4 hub has a 4-pawl ratchet system with 44 tooth engagement, for fast power transfer. The new Pro 4 hubs are built in-house at Hope from a forged 2014 T6 aluminium billet and feature larger spoke flanges for stiffer wheels and stainless steel bearings for smooth and dependable rolling.
Hope Enduro rims are robust and feature a triple cavity design. The 6061 T6 aluminium rim is eyeleted around the spoke holes and welded to give it extra strength. Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel, double butted spokes in black are paired with silver brass spokes to finish off the wheels, making a super strong and dependable wheelset.
This 29” wheel comes in 32-hole configuration with a Black hub and a number of different freehub options, including SRAM’s XD Driver, Hope’s new bespoke freehub and the standard Shimano freehub, in both steel and aluminium. There are also a number of different widths available, including the new 148mm Boost standard.
- Built with Pro 4 hubs in either straight pull or standard spokes
- Wheels machine built and hand finished in Barnoldswick
- Triple cavity construction offers excellent strength, yet keeps the weight low
- Available in 29″
- Tubeless compatible (requires tape and valves)
- 135mm, 148mm and 150mm complete rear wheel options available
- Standard Shimano or SRAM XD freehub body options available for rear wheel
- “Enduro rim designed and tested by Hope”
Hope Tech Enduro – Pro 4 Tech Specs
- Rim : 23mm internal & 28mm external width
- Welded and eyeleted 6061 T6 aluminium rim
- Triple cavity construction for added strength
- Black Sapim Race/Sprint stainless steel double butted spokes
- Silver Brass nipples
- Standard hub wheel builds available in Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Purple and Orange
- Straight pull hub wheel builds also available in above colour options (Only available as an option with our rims)
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm conversions included (9 and 20mm conversions available separately)
- Rear wheels supplied with 135mm QR and 142×12 conversions, 148mm & 150mm(135×10//135×12//135×10 bolt in conversions are available separately)
- 32 hole Pro 4 hubs
- 4 Pawl ratchet mechanism
- Stainless Steel, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rim ERD:29″ 600
- Weights for rim only 29″-540g
- Compete standard wheel weights: 29″ F 962g R 1093g