Mavic E-XA35 Elite 27.5″ Boost MTB Wheel Set
With wide rims and pinch-flat prevention, this wheelset improves the performance of E-MTBs and is optimized for large tires up to 3.2″.
Riders everywhere are discovering the freedom and fun of riding e-MTB. As the technologies in these forward-thinking machines progress, so must their components. That’s where the new E-XA35 Elite wheel comes in.
Engineered to give pedal-assist trail riders the performance and durability they need to ride rugged off-road terrain, the E-XA35 combines Mavic’s unrivaled wheel-building expertise with new e-bike specific innovations including PFP (Pinch Flat Protection).
The added weight and torque that’s associated with E-bikes demands a super-strong and durable wheelset. The E-XA35 Elite is built on a wide, lightweight and durable rim with a 35mm internal width.
The rim is produced using our patented ISM 4D technology to remove all but the most necessary material, which allows for quick acceleration and a dynamic ride quality. It also features a unique asymmetric shape with the PFP sidewall to reduce the chance of flat tires or rim damage from rocks and roots.
The wheels are UST Tubeless Ready so it’s easy to experience the improved traction and control of the high-volume tubeless tires (up to 3.2”), and laced with 28 straight-pull bladed spokes front and rear. The ID 360 freehub delivers fast engagement to further enhance the dynamic feel. The E-XA35 Elite is Boost compatible, and works with either Shimano or SRAM cassettes with an optional driver body.
- E-MTB specific engineering to boost performance.
- PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) rim sidewalls minimize the risk of rim damage and flat tires.
- Hardened freehub body.
- Increased spoke count and flange diameter to handle added torque.
- More control, more confidence on the trail.
- 28-spokes configuration and wheel designed to meet the demands of e-MTB while keeping weight low.
- ID 360 precise engagement ratchet gives a snappy response.
- Specific rim profile and spoke count to handle the added weight of an e-bike.
- Improved tire performance.
- 35mm wide rims to support large tires, up to 3.2.
- UST for optimal tubeless functionality.
- PFP to minimize the risk of tire cuts and punctures.
Freewheel: Shimano Micro Spline
Front axle: 15mm, convertible to 20mm thru axle with included adapters
Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: aluminum
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body (LV3990100)
Boost : 12×148 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 – Delivered with the wheel)
Boost : 20×110 boost front hub cap (LV2680400 – Delivered with the wheel)
ID360 XD freewheel body (LV3740100)
ID360 Shimano steel freewheel body (LV3790100)
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
Hub width : Boost only (front 110, rear 148)
Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
Color: Black only