Maxxis Aggressor Folding Double Down Tubeless Ready 29″ MTB Tyre
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails.
Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs off er enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
- Excellent all-round performance
- Conditions: Loose over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 120
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: Dual
- Max PSI: 60
- Tech: Tubeless Ready, Double Down
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres give the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tyres provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tyre without the weight penalty. Our TR tyres use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight.
- Double Down: With dual-ply 120 TPI casing and a butyl insert, Maxxis’ Double-Down technology is ideal for enduro-style rides.