Maxxis Assegai Folding 3C Tubeless Ready 29″ MTB Tyre 29×2.5″ WT
Greg Minnaar’s signature tyre..
The Maxxis Assegai tyre is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tyre ready to do battle on the mountain.
The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction, but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tyres excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
- Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm wide rims
- Maxxis’ legendary 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound
- Dual-ply casing with butyl sidewall inserts for stability and durability
- Tubeless compatibility
- Folding bead
- Conditions: Loose Over Hard, Loose, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control: 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency: 1 2 3 4
- TPI: 60
- Bead: Foldable
- Ply Construction: Dual
- Compound: 3C Maxx Grip
- Max PSI: 50
- Tech: 3C MaxxGrip, Tubeless Ready