MRP G4 Carbon Mega/36-40T/Carbon/ISCG Chainguide
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The new G4 picks up where the famous G3 left off — three consecutive appearances in the Dirt 100 issue, as well as countless World Cup and FMB podiums made it the most sought after full-featured guide on the market. Upgrades to the G4 include a new co-molded upper guide that utilizes a softer durometer TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling to silence drivetrain chatter. An improved material formula is utilized in the updated skid — making the best even better.
- NEW Full-size, nylon upper guide with co-molded TPU material on the interior walls and ceiling that silences chain contact
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Includes standard pulley and new G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- Available in “Mini” 32-36t and “Mega” 36-40t sizing
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
- Compatible with chainlines 50mm and wider (55mm and wider on 83mm BB shells)
- 153g (Mini Carbon ISCG)
- 204g (Mega Alloy ISCG)
- Includes Integral Bashguard