Orbea Occam M-Ltd Xtr Mountain With the Orbea Occam M-LTD you get a lightweight OMR carbon frame with 150mm of damping, and a Fox Float 34 suspension fork with 140mm of travel and Kashima coating. Shifting is done via the Shimano XTR 12-speed groupset, and the Fox Transfer Kashima telescopic seatpost offers extra comfort. The Race Face Next-SL rims in combination with Maxxis tyres will carry you over any obstacle.
Orbea Occam M-LTD XTR Mountainbike – 2022 – Metallic Mulberry – Black (Matte)
Are you that mountain biker?
Do your friends ask if you intend to ride the chairlift when you invite them out for a ‘few’ park laps? Do your top routes frequently involve pushing up and down trails that aren’t on any map? Do your favorite rides begin or end with headlamps, an ice chest and great friends? Does your bike have to do everything well to get you there and back again?
If you think you might be this rider, then Occam should be your bike!
With the Orbea Occam M-LTD you get a lightweight OMR carbon frame with 150mm of damping, and a Fox Float 34 suspension fork with 140mm of travel and Kashima coating. Shifting is done via the Shimano XTR 12-speed groupset, and the Fox Transfer Kashima telescopic seatpost offers extra comfort. The Race Face Next-SL rims in combination with Maxxis tyres will carry you over any obstacle.
Highlights of the Orbea Occam M-LTD XTR mountain bike
- Trail Geometry – With its balanced geometry, the Occam is fast, efficient and versatile enough to put a big smile on your face on almost any trail.
- Integrated cable routing – The Occam uses fully integrated cable routing. Silicone closures at the entry and exit points in the frame, as well as a clever connection between the front and rear frame triangles, ensure optimal cable protection.
- Suspension – Modern trail bikes are used for impressively versatile riding. Some riders climb climbs that are thousands of feet long, while others do lap after lap in bike parks, with endless jumps. The Occam is up for any adventure with its suspension fork and rear shock.
- OMR Carbon Fram es – The OMR (Orbea Monocoque Race) frames are the only ones that combine high modulus fibers with high strength fibers. Prepreg sheets of pre-impregnated carbon are cut to size with lasers to minimise excess, before a lengthy process of pre-forming achieves optimum compression with the least amount of material. Wrinkles and voids are avoided thanks to the mould being made entirely of expanded polystyrene (EPS).
- Asymmetrical Design – Instead of placing the shock in the center and supporting it on both sides, Occam moves the shock to the left side of the frame. This allows the support strut placed on the right to sit more centrally and handle the suspension forces in the front triangle of the frame more efficiently. This improves stiffness in this particularly heavily loaded area of the frame without adding unnecessary weight.
- Redesigned Linkage – The Occam comes with a new two-piece linkage design. Fewer components means fewer joints and therefore fewer bolts to come loose. Along the way, this provides more space in the axle. A practical multitool is accommodated there, which is securely held by magnets. This way, you always have the most important tools at hand.
The advantages of the Trail Geometry:
- LOWER STEERING ANGLE – High stability.
- LOWER BOTTOM BRACKET – Strong cornering position
- LONGER REACH – Lots of freedom of movement and super balance
- LONGER WHEEL STANCE – Stability at high speed
- HIGHER SADDLE ANGLE – More appropriate pedalling position
- SHORT SEAT TUBE – For long dropper posts
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA OCCAM M-LTD XTR MOUNTAINBIKE – 2022 – METALLIC MULBERRY – BLACK (MATTE)
|Product Name:||Orbea Occam M-LTD XTR Mountainbike – 2022 – Metallic Mulberry – Black (Matte)|
|usage bikesport:||MTB, All-Mountain|
|cassette:||Shimano XTR M9100 12-Speed|
|shifter:||Shimano XTR M9100|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano XTR M9100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|crankset:||Race Face Next-R 32t|
|brakes:||Shimano XTR M9120Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Race Face NEXT-SL TLR 15/110mm IS|
|seat post:||Fox Transfer Factory Kashima Dropper 31.6 | Shimano SL-MT-800 I-Spec EV Remote|
|saddle:||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm|
|handle bar:||Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 780mm|
|stem:||Race Face Turbine R 35mm interface|
|fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory 140 FIT4 3-Pos-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 – 1-1/2″ Integrated|
|frame:||Orbea Occam OMR 150mm travel 29″ C-Boost 12×148|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|bike special accessories:||OC Multitool (Hex 2, 3, 4 & 5)|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|tires:||Maxxis Dissector 2.40″ 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR | Maxxis Rekon 2.40″ FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR|
|fork construction:||Classic Suspension Fork|
|manufacturer item code:||M260|