Orbea Occam M10 Xt Mountain comes with a lightweight carbon OMR frame and a Fox Float suspension fork with 140mm travel and Kashima coating. Shifting is done via the Shimano XT 12-speed groupset, and the OC2 dropper post offers additional comfort. The Race Face TURBINE-R30 rims in combination with Maxxis tyres will carry you over any obstacle.
Orbea Occam M10 XT Mountainbike – 2022 – Infinity Green
Are you this mountain biker?
Do your friends ask if you intend to ride the chairlift when you invite them out for a ‘few’ park laps? Do your top routes frequently involve pushing up and down trails that aren’t on any map? Do your favorite rides begin or end with headlamps, an ice chest and great friends? Does your bike have to do everything well to get you there and back again?
If you think you might be this rider, then Occam should be your bike!
The Orbea Occam M10 comes with a lightweight carbon OMR frame and a Fox Float suspension fork with 140mm travel and Kashima coating. Shifting is done via the Shimano XT 12-speed groupset, and the OC2 dropper post offers additional comfort. The Race Face TURBINE-R30 rims in combination with Maxxis tyres will carry you over any obstacle.
Highlights of the Orbea Occam M10 XT Mountainbike
- Suspension – Modern trail bikes are used for impressively versatile riding. Some riders climb climbs that are thousands of feet long, while others do lap after lap in bike parks, with endless jumps. The Occam is up for any adventure with its suspension fork and rear shock.
- OMR Carbon Frame – Orbea Monocoque Race (OMR) frames blend high modulus fibers and high strength fibers exclusively. Prepreg carbon sheets are laser cut to minimize excess materials and overlap, and hours of pre-moulding ensure optimal compaction with the smallest amount of carbon. A full EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) mold helps eliminate wrinkles and voids.
- Asymmetrical – Strength – The right side support strengthens and stiffens a high-stress area. Instead of using a less-efficient “shock tunnel” the Occam design offsets the shock to the left side of the frame, allowing the asymmetrical support to follow a more direct path. This straight line that closely follows the shock mounting is the most efficient way to neutralize suspension forces on the front triangle.
- Asymmetrical – Ergonomics and balance – The asymmetric/offset design offers unique advantages beyond stiffness and low weight. The shock is mounted in a position that offers incredibly easy access to damper controls and the tidy design leaves room for bottle with easy left-side access.
Trail Geometry Benefits:
- SLACKER HEAD ANGLE – Great Stability
- LOWER BOTTOM BRACKET – Corners Naturally
- LONGER COCKPIT – Room to Move While Maintaining Balance
- LONGER WHEELBASE – Stability at High Speeds
- STEEP SEAT ANGLE – Proper Pedaling Position
- SHORT SEAT TUBE – For Long Dropper Posts
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA OCCAM M10 XT MOUNTAINBIKE – 2022 – INFINITY GREEN
|Product Name:||Orbea Occam M10 XT Mountainbike – 2022 – Infinity Green|
|usage bikesport:||MTB, All-Mountain, Trail|
|cassette:||Shimano CS-M7100 – 12-Speed|
|shifter:||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|crankset:||Shimano XT M8100|
|brakes:||Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 15/110mm IS|
|seat post:||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm | Remote: Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV|
|saddle:||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|handle bar:||Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 780mm|
|stem:||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|fork:||Fox 34 Float Factory 140 FIT4 3-Pos-Adj QR15x110 Kashima|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 – 1-1/2″ Integrated|
|frame:||Orbea Occam OMR 150mm travel 29″ C-Boost 12×148|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|shock:||Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Evol custom tune 210x50mm|
|tires:||Maxxis Dissector 2.40″ 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR | Maxxis Rekon 2.40″ FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR|
|fork construction:||Classic Suspension Fork|
|manufacturer item code:||M258|