Orbea Oiz H10 Xt Mountain with true cross-country, which is why its presence is omnipresent at the World Cup. The Oiz is one of the lightest, stiffest and most powerful bikes in the Orbea range, whether you want to compete or just go for a ride. The Oiz has what you need.
Orbea Oiz H10 XT Mountainbike – 2022 – mouse grey
OIZ – OFF TO THE FRONT!
Oiz is synonymous with true cross-country, which is why its presence is omnipresent at the World Cup. The Oiz is one of the lightest, stiffest and most powerful bikes in the Orbea range, whether you want to compete or just go for a ride. The Oiz has what you need.
This bike is for you if you are a fast and experienced rider looking for a super light, efficient and reliable full suspension bike for best performance on demanding cross country trails.
Highlights of the Orbea Oiz H10 XT mountain bike
- Hydroformed Aluminum Frame – To make the aluminum frames stronger and minimize unwanted flex, the shapes and wall thicknesses of the tubes are appropriately tapped. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in less stressed areas. The use of the latest aluminum technology ensures that the aluminum bikes are by no means only second choice.
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes – The low brake mount provides a clean, rigid and lightweight integration of the brake body.
- ICR – The internal cable routing is optimally routed, little friction and no annoying noise – while being designed for both electric and manual shifting.
- Chain Guard – The built-in chain guard gives you that satisfying assurance that the chain won’t wrap around your bottom bracket.
- OC Cockpit – The integrated look completes the high-end appeal of modern cross-country bikes.
- Squidlock – A compact, lightweight and functional remote suspension control with three levels of adjustment and the option to integrate the seatpost lever.
- Inside Line – The rear shock lockout designed by Orbea is completely invisible and consequently cannot get dirty and does not interfere with reaching for the water bottle. All controls are easily accessible and user-friendly.
- Orbea World Cup Geometry – Years of developing top-of-the-line cross-country bikes have resulted in the Oiz’s World Cup geometry. The riding position is aggressive, fast, yet comfortable. Compared to trail geometry, which sacrifices a bit of precision for endurance, cross-country geometry is designed for precise riding and maximum power transfer. All angles and dimensions have been carefully optimized for this purpose for all available frame sizes to guarantee maximum power through maximum efficiency.
FACT SHEET OF ORBEA OIZ H10 XT MOUNTAINBIKE – 2022 – MOUSE GREY
|Product Name:||Orbea Oiz H10 XT Mountainbike – 2022 – mouse grey|
|usage bikesport:||MTB, Trail|
|chain:||Shimano M6100 | Orbea OC chainguide|
|cassette:||Shimano CS-M7100, 12-speed|
|shifter:||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|rear derailleur:||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|crankset:||Shimano XT M8100|
|brakes:||Shimano M6100 Hydraulic Disc|
|wheels:||Race Face AR 30c Tubeless Ready|
|seat post:||OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31,6mm, 125mm travel|
|saddle:||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|handle bar:||OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm|
|stem:||OC1 31.8mm interface -7º|
|fork:||Fox 34 Float SC Performance 120 Grip Remote Push-Unlock QR15x110|
|headset:||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 – 1-1/2″ Integrated|
|frame:||Orbea Oiz Hydro High Polished, Alloy link, Boost, PF BB, UFO2, I-Line shock|
|number of chainrings:||1|
|brake type:||Disc Brake|
|wheel size:||28″ (29″) (622mm)|
|bike special accessories:||Remote lockout: OC Squidlock 3-position | Orbea OC chainguide|
|shock:||Fox i-line DPS Performance 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune190x45mm|
|frame type:||Full Suspension|
|tires:||Maxxis Forekaster 2.35″ FB 120 TPI Dual Exo|
|fork construction:||Classic Suspension Fork|