Shimano PDR550 SPD SL Road Pedals Resin Composite
For the enthusiast cyclist, the Shimano PDR550 SPD SL Road Pedals in Resin Composite are performance oriented at an affordable price.
The wide platform is made from a lightweight resin, and offers a large shoe contact surface, delivering sufficient support for maximum power transfer. The low profile design means that cleat adjustments are easy to get to, allowing you to fine tune the tension in the cleat mechanism.
The pedals have a sealed cartridge unit for easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
- Wide lightweight resin body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
- Weight: 310 grams per pair