Specialized Shiv Expert Disc Carbon TT Bike 2022 in Black
- Brand: Specialized
- SKU: 78460521
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Specialized Shiv Expert Disc Carbon TT Bike 2022 in Black Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Specialized
Code : 271741284989
The Specialized Shiv Expert Disc Carbon TT/Tri bike sets the new standard for speed – again. It keeps its aero, fuel, and fit focus, but does so in an entirely new and novel way. Yes, it has disc brakes. Yes, it’s easy to travel with. And yes, it takes aero to unheard of heights using storage and fit features that also make you faster. There’s only one bike that’s going to help get you to the top of the podium this season and that’s the Shiv Disc.
You’ll get Roval’s C38 carbon wheels to keep you rolling fast, Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 groupset to deliver crisp, always-perfect shifts, and Specialized’s new Sitero Expert saddle.
The incredibly aerodynamic, crosswind-optimized, and non-UCI-legal FACT carbon frame is packable, adjustable, has Hydration and Nutrition Fuelcell systems, and it makes it easy to find your perfect fit. The frame comes in four different sizes that are based on over 1,000 Retül fits with actual athletes, all to ensure that your ideal fit is achievable.
Adjustability was also high on the list for the aerobars, extensions, and arm pads, so the cockpit is adjustable on nearly every access. Need more or less base bar stack? Simply loosen a single bolt on each side and tilt it up or down. The aerobars, themselves, also offer plenty of adjustability – fore, aft, and pad width, all with aggressive and relaxed positions in mind. An added bonus of this adjustability is the ease of travel. All you have to do is fold the base bar down to the fork, unbolt the cockpit, and your Shiv is ready for the bike box. Specialized couldn’t make it any easier.
Key Features and Benefits
- FACT 11r carbon frame and fork, is crosswind optimized and designed for speed.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 gears, so you never miss a gear change.
- Roval C38 carbon wheelset, for super fast rolling and acceleration.
- Frame: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, FACT IS construction, crosswind-optimized airfoils, OSBB, Integrated Fit System, Integrated Nutrition and Hydration Fuelcell, flat-mount disc
- Fork: FACT 11r carbon, integrated Fit System, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Number of Gears: 22
- Gear Shifters: Bar End
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000, HollowTech 2, 11-speed
- Chainrings: 52/36T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-speed, 11-28t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis, BB30 for Shimano
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt
- Rims: Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth
- Front Hub: Roval C 38 Disc 24h
- Rear Hub: Roval C 38 Disc 24h
- Front Tyre: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Rear Tyre: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm
- Brakes: TRP HD-T910, hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Specialized Shiv Aerobar, carbon, variable stack adjust
- Handlebar Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
- Headset: Info Not Available
- Stem: Shiv Intergated
- Saddle: Sitero Expert Gel, hollow Ti rails
- Seatpost: Shiv Disc Carbon Post, 0mm Offset
- Accessories: Integrated Fit System, Integrated Nutrition and Hydration Fuelcell