Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Specialized Tarmac SL7 Comp SRAM Rival eTap Road Bike 2022 White Information
Season : 2022
Brand : Specialized
Code : 321521330001
The new Tarmac is designed to go fast, there’s no if’s, and’s, or but’s about that—but it represents so much more than just aerodynamic prowess. With a light-weight, Rider-First Engineered™ frame, it delivers the best-possible ride characteristics, no matter the size. So no matter what you have planned for your new Tarmac, its ready to help you achieve your goals—PRs, KOMs, or podium top-steps. One bike to rule them all.
With the new SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12-speed group to bring wireless shifting to the masses, along wtih some fast rolling tires in the Turbo Pro 700x26mm tires, this new Tarmac delivers performance at a more palatable price point.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fact 10r Carbon frame:Lightweight and aerodynamic for the beat all round road bike ever designed.
- SRAM Hydraulic disc brakes:Stop faster, by spending less time on the brakes your average speed will increase for no extra effort.
- SRAM Rival Etap AXS groupset:Precise and reliable electronic shifting with a wide range cassette 10-36t.
- Frame:Tarmac SL7, FACT 10r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, clean routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, Win tunnel engineered
- Fork:FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Number of Gears: 24
- Gear Shifters:SRAM Rival Etap AXS
- Chainset:SRAM Rival Etap AXS
- Rear Cassette:SRAM Rival 10-36t
- Chain:SRAM Rival, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur:SRAM Rival Etap AXS, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM Rival Etap AXS
- Bottom Bracket:SRAM DUB BSA
- Rims:DT R470 Disc
- Front Hub:DT R470 Disc
- Rear Hub:DT R470 Disc
- Front Tyre: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Rear Tyre: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm
- Brakes: SRAM Rival Etap, hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar Tape: Supacaz Super Stick Kush
- Headset: No info available
- Stem:Specialized Tarmac intergrated stem 6 degree
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost:S-Works Tarmac SL7 carbon, Di2 compatible, 20mm offset
- Accessories:SRAM Etap charger
- Weight:Not available