Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 Unisex Electric Hybrid Bike 2021 in Black
- Brand: Specialized
- SKU: 78778613
Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 Unisex Electric Hybrid Bike 2021 in Black Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Specialized
Code : 264302278076
The Specialized Turbo Como 3.0 With a comfortable geometry that makes getting on and off the bike and putting a foot down super easy, you’ll get an extra jolt of power that’ll make riding just as fun as it is functional. The belt driven motor is also smooth silent and free of annoying vibrations.
The new turbo connect display (tcd) is the best way to view data on your turbo. It not only displays basic ride metrics (speed cadence power battery level and time) but it also lets you toggle between modes.
Specialized have included smooth and fast-rolling 700c wheels paired with cushy 45mm tires so it can roll over most cracks bumps and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time.
To top off all of these innovative features they spec’d it with components that are sure to keep you rolling worry-free for the long run. This means that you’ll find Shimano 9-speed components powerful hydraulic disc brakes rack, mudguards and bright led lights at the front and rear of the bike.
Key Features & Benefits
- The custom Turbo Aluminum Low-Entry frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, whilst still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Paired with Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that’ll keep you rolling in style.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.2 E motor emphasizes efficiency and range. It’s also fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- The custom 460 Wh battery is fully integrated within the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- Frame: Turbo Aluminum, low-entry frame, bottom bracket motor mount, Ground Control Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds, 141mm QR Dropout
- Fork: SR Suntour MOBIE30, steel steerer, 9mm open dropout, 50mm of travel
- Motor: Specialized 1.2 E, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U1-460, On/Off button, state of charge display, 460Wh
- Charger Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger w/ Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- Number of Gears: 9
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Chainset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Chainrings: 40T, custom alloy
- Rear Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 9-speed, 11-36t
- Chain: KMC e9T.NPNP, e-bike chain, 9-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, Shadow Design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- Bottom Bracket: BB Driver E-Motor
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Rims: 700C disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, no eyelets
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT200, 9x100mm QR, Center Lock disc, 32h
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT200, 9x141mm QR, Center Lock disc, 32h
- Front Tyre: Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
- Rear Tyre: Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect, 60 TPI, 700x45mm
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, with 180mm roto front and 160mm rear
- Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Tape: Body Geometry Women’s Contour
- Headset: Not Available
- Stem: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT Mount
- Seatpost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Accessories: Drytech mudguards, Hermans mini E-Bike light, Turbo rack rear carrier