Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo Electric Gravel Bike 2021 in Blue
- Brand: Specialized
- SKU: 78588053
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo Electric Gravel Bike 2021 in Blue Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Specialized
Code : 273800286753
The Speciaized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO is a gravel e-bike with a lightweight motor to help you on your on and off-road adventures.
The Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon EVO features the same motor battery and frame as its road-oriented cousin but takes advantage of tyre clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you only faster.
The bike features the FACT 11r carbon chassis – the same one on the S-Works model. The fan-favourite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort while the X-Fusion Manic Dropper Post comes in handy when the descents get a little hairy. You’ll also get the benefit of suspension technology with the Future Shock 2.0 and its adjustable compression.
Key Features & Benefiits
- FACT 11r full carbon frame with Future Shock, and Open Road geometry.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor, doubles your pedalling power.
- Shimano GRX brakes and drivetrain, offers reliable and smooth braking and shifting.
- Frame: FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Controller: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Number of Gears: 1×11
- Gear Shifters: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Chainset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Chainrings: Praxis, 46t, 110BCD
- Rear Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RX812 GRX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt
- Front Tyre: Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- Rear Tyre: Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel