Specialized Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp Electric Road Bike in Blue Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Specialized
Code : 261003286749
The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp E5 is a gravel e-bike with a lightweight motor to help you on your on and off-road adventures.
The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp E5 features a lightweight SL motor battery and frame as its road-oriented cousin but takes advantage of tyre clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you only faster.
The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
Key Features & Benefiits
- FACT 11r full carbon frame with Future Shock, and Open Road geometry.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor, doubles your pedalling power.
- Shimano GRX brakes and drivetrain, offers reliable and smooth braking and shifting.
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Fork: Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Controller: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Number of Gears: 1×11
- Gear Shifters: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Chainset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- Chainrings: Praxis, 46t, 110BCD
- Rear Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RX812 GRX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Pedals: Not Included
- Front Tyre: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Rear Tyre: Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Specialized Hover Comp Alloy Bar
- Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
- Stem: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Seatpost: Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt