Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Electric MTB FS Carbon 2021 in Black
- Brand: Specialized
- SKU: 78596584
Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Electric MTB FS Carbon 2021 in Black Information
Season : 2022
Brand : Specialized
Code : 263642289572
The Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon is a new lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of the trail-focused Stumpjumper and adds a helping hand uphill.
The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favourite trail instead of just one. It is intended to feel like you, but with a little more power. It rides like a responsive and playful trail MTB but with a motor than you can tune to your riding style.
By connecting with Specialized’s Mission Control app, you can also record rides and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries. The simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
The Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon – a Stumpjumper with a boost.
Key Features & Benefiits
- FACT 11m full carbon frame, with 29 trail geometry.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor, doubles your pedalling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of Fox’s 34 Rhythm fork and DPS shock.
- Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
- Rear Suspension: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune
- Fork: FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- Controller: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- Number of Gears: 1×12
- Gear Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Chainset: Praxis, forged M30, custom offset
- Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T
- Rear Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt
- Rims: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- Rear Hub: Specialized Turbo, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- Front Tyre: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29×2.3″
- Rear Tyre: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm F, 180mm R
- Handlebars: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips
- Stem: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
- Accessories: N/A