Trek 520 Disc Touring Bike 2022 in Red
- Brand: Trek
- SKU: 78269061
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek 520 Disc Touring Bike 2022 in Red Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Trek
Code : 240002020DiabloRED
The Trek 520 touring bike is made for the open road. It’s the longest-running model in Trek’s line-up, and it’s built to carry you and your gear on your longest journeys. Rack and mudguard mounts, wide-range 27-speed drive train that’s great for hauling a heavy load up hills and a stable touring geometry make it the perfect choice for loaded multi-day trips and comfortable all-day adventures.
This bike is right for you if you measure the success of a ride in the number of beautiful views, and when you’re not riding, you’re likely to be found planning your next escape. The 520 is a stable touring bike that’s just as capable of carrying a heavy load on multi-day trips as it is on everyday rides.
The 520 is ready for adventure straight out of the box, featuring a road-smoothing chromoly steel frame, alloy disc touring fork with a ThruSkew captured quick release skewer and Shimano Sora brakes. This comfortable workhouse is capable of everything from daily rides to expedition tours and comes fitted with Bontrager Tubeless Ready wheels, puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewalls, and all-weather mechanical disc brakes as standard to ensure you can get to wherever you want to be!
Key Features & Benefits:
- Steel frame:With a bomb proof platinum butted frame for a steel smooth ride.
- 27 Shimano Gears:Proven and reliable touring componentry & suitable for all terrain.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes: High quality Spyre brakes to keep you fully in control, and keep your speed in-check on the descents.
- Fork: Alloy disc touring fork w/lowrider mounts and Thru-skew captured skewer system
- Number of Gears: 27
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Chainset: Shimano Alivio, 2-piece, w/chain guard
- Chainrings: 48/36/26T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 34.9 mm clamp-type
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 9-speed, Shadow Design
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Not Included
- Rims: Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 36-hole, 21 mm width, presta valve
- Front Hub: Shimano M475, 6-bolt disc, 100×5 mm QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano M475, 6-bolt disc, 135×5 mm QR
- Front Tyre: Bontrager H1 Hard-case Ultimate, 700×38 c w/reflective sidewall
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager H1 Hard-case Ultimate, 700×38 c w/reflective sidewall
- Brakes: TRP Spyre C 2.0 mechanical disc
- Handlebars: Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Handlebar Tape: Bontrager tape
- Headset: 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Stem: Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mou
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke 1.5
- Seatpost: Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Accessories: Front and Rear alloy carriers