Trek Allant+ 5 Stagger Electric Hybrid Bike 2022 in Grey
- Brand: Trek
- SKU: 78326839
Trek Allant+ 5 Stagger Electric Hybrid Bike 2022 in Grey Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Trek
Code : 331262021SolidCHA
The stagger geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting. The position 4 geometry gives riders an active riding position without sacrificing comfort. The stiff 27.5″ wheels with thru axles provide reliable and stable handling, while the high-volume tyres deliver a more comfortable ride.
The Trek Allant+ 5 is a versatile electric hybrid bike built for riders, commuters and weekend adventurers who want a powerful, comfortable ride at an affordable price. A reliable Bosch drive system, road-smoothing suspension fork, sturdy 27.5″ wheels and thoughtful features make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town and even exploring gravel paths. This version of the Allant is designed with lowstep geometry to make it easier to mount and dismount!
This electric bike enables you to do more and go further than ever before – without breaking a sweat! The Allant 5+ features a down tube-mounted 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch motor and a Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour Moby suspension fork with lockout to absorb fatiguing road chatter, a 9-speed Shimano drive train and hydraulic disc brakes. It also comes fully equipped with front and rear lights, mudguards, a rear rack and stiff 27.5″ wheels with thru axles so you have everything you may need for a commute or weekend adventure.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Bosch Performance Line CX Motor:Powerful drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25km/h.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes:Reliable braking performance to keep you fully in control, whatever the weather.
- 9 Shimano Gears:Wide range of gears suitable for various terrain, with the simplicity of a single shifter.
- Frame:High-performance hydroformed alloy, internal cable routing, Motor Armour, post-mount disc, 135×5 mm QR
- Fork:SR Suntour Mobie25, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, preload, rebound, lockout, post mount disc, 100×15 mm thru-axle, 50 mm travel
- Motor:Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 75 Nm, 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) max assist
- Battery:Bosch Powerpack Performance 500 downtube
- Controller:Bosch Purion
- Number of Gears:9
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Chainset:ProWheel Alloy
- Chainrings:Single Chainring
- Rear Cassette:Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain:KMC E9S, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Alivio M3100, long cage
- Pedals:VP Resin
- Rims:Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 23 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub:Bontrager Disc, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 15 mm alloy thru-axle
- Rear Hub:Bontrager Disc, 32-hole, 6-bolt disc, 15 mm alloy thru-axle
- Front Tyre:Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57 c
- Rear Tyre:Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57 c
- Brakes:Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars:Aluminium comfort
- Handlebar Tape:Bontrager Satellite Elite, alloy lock-on
- Headset:FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Stem:Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Saddle:Bontrager Commuter Comp
- Seatpost:Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Accessories:Front & Rear Light, Cargo Rack & Kickstand