Trek Allant+ 7 Mens 250W Electric Hybrid Bike 2021 in Nautical Navy
- Brand: Trek
- SKU: 78685839
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek Allant+ 7 Mens 250W Electric Hybrid Bike 2021 in Nautical Navy Information
Season : 2021
Brand : Trek
Code : 304632020NauticalNVY
The Trek Allant+ 7 is an award-winning e-bike built for riders and commuters who want a stylish, durable e-bike with the added road-smoothing benefits of a suspension fork. A powerful Bosch drive system, quality parts, and a wealth of thoughtful design details make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town every day. Trek e-bikes are quick and smooth, with predictable, easy-to-control power and a long-lasting removable battery that recharges at any household outlet.
The Allant+ 7 features a 9-speed Shimano drive train, a sleek, high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame with a fully integrated 500 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX (250 W, 75 Nm) drive unit and a Purion controller. Plus, an SR Suntour suspension fork with a lockout feature, hydraulic disc brakes, an integrated front and rear lighting system, mudguards, a rear rack and stiff 27.5″ wheels with thru axles. Range Boost-compatible.
This sophisticated e-bike won 2020 Dutch e-bike of the year. It’s equipped with useful features for daily riding and a quality parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul. The Allant+ 7 gives you the power to adventure for longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 250W Bosch Performance Motor: Most reliable pedal-assist motor in e-bike industry, capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Reliable braking performance to keep you in control, whatever the weather.
- 9 Shimano Gears: Wide range of gears suitable for a range of terrain, with the simplicity of a single shifter.
- Frame: High-performance hydroformed e-bike frame w/integrated battery and Motor Armour, internal cable routing, post-mount disc, 5 mm QR dropouts
- Fork: SR Suntour Mobie25, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, preload, rebound, lockout, post mount disc, 100×15 mm thru-axle, 50 mm travel
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX, magnesium motor body, 250 watt, 75 Nm, 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) max assist
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Controller: Bosch Purion
- Number of Gears: 9
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Alivio M3100, 9-speed
- Chainset: Prowheel alloy
- Chainrings: Alloy
- Rear Cassette: Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain: Shimano 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio M3100, long cage
- Bottom Bracket: Electric
- Pedals: VP Resin
- Rims: Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub: Bontrager sealed bearing, 32-hole 15 mm alloy thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135×5 mm QR
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57 c
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe G-One, 650Bx57 c
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Aluminium Comfort
- Handlebar Tape: Bontrager Satellite Plus
- Headset: FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Saddle: Bontrager Commuter Comp
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Accessories: Herrmans H-Black MR8front light, AXA Blueline rear light, mudguards, kickstand, rear carrier
- Weight: L – 21.5 kg / 47.4 lb