Trek Domane AL 2 Sportive Road Bike 2022 in Carbon
- Brand: Trek
- SKU: 78773426
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek Domane AL 2 Sportive Road Bike 2022 in Carbon Information
Brand : Trek
Code : 330372021BLKCBNSMK
The Trek Domane AL 2 Road bike gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag. It’s built according to Trek’s performance heritage and backed by a lifetime warranty. The stable endurance geometry delivers comfort and confidence and DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them.
This is the perfect road bike for you if you’re a value-minded rider testing the waters of road cycling and want a drop-bar bike that’s an upgrade in feel, speed and efficiency over a flat-bar hybrid or mountain bike. Domane AL 2 is a great choice if you’re new to the road and want a quality road bike that you won’t immediately outgrow. The Domane AL 2 is an ideal, comfort-first introduction to road riding. It’s made for a great fit that’s fast but not as aggressive as what you might see in the Tour de France.
Key Features & Benefits:
- 16 Shimano Gears: Wide range of gears makes it easier to ride terrain that varies in elevation & integrated brake shifters, so your hands never have to leave the bars.
- Aluminium Frame: Lightweight & durable, with mounts for mudguards.
- Isospeed Carbon Fork: Absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly.
- Frame: 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, rim brake, 130×5 mm QR
- Fork: Domane carbon, straight alloy steerer, mudguard mounts, 5×100 mm QR
- Number of Gears: 16
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Claris R2000, 8-speed
- Chainset: Shimano RS200
- Chainrings: 50/34
- Rear Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
- Chain: Shimano Sora HG71, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris R2000, 31.8 mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris R2000, long cage, 34T max cog
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN30, 68 mm, threaded cartridge, 110 mm spindle
- Pedals: Wellgo nylon body, alloy cage
- Rims: Bontrager Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 17 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub: Formula TK-31 alloy, 5×100 mm QR
- Rear Hub: Formula TK-32 alloy, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 5×130 mm QR
- Front Tyre: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700×28 c
- Rear Tyre: Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 tpi, 700×28 c
- Brakes: Alloy dual-pivot
- Handlebars: Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8 mm, 100 mm reach, 124 mm drop
- Handlebar Tape: Bontrager Gel Cork tape
- Headset: FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″
- Stem: Bontrager Elite 31.8 Blend-r compatble, 7-Degree
- Saddle: Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Accessories: N/A
- Weight: 56 – 9.57 kg / 21.09 lb