Trek Emonda ALR 5 Disc Road Race Bike 2022 in Grey
- Brand: Trek
- SKU: 78604241
Trek Emonda ALR 5 Disc Road Race Bike 2022 in Grey Information
Season : 2022
Brand : Trek
Code : 241662020toBLKFade
The Emonda ALR 5 Disc is a light and responsive road bike with an advanced alloy frame that gives it the sleek looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike. Paired with big upgrades on parts, like a dependable Shimano 105 drivetrain and powerful hydraulic disc brakes that stop in any weather, this bike is built to perform on club rides and races alike.
The ALR 5 Disc features a lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium frame,with carbon fibre forks with shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology for the looks and handling of a far more expensive carbon bike. Internal cable routing in frame and forks for a sleek look and Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc ready wheel package,with Bontrager Hardcase 700x25c tyres to minimise the risk of punctures.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Aluminium Frame:Lightweight & Durable.
- 22 Shimano 105 Gears:Time tested & proven reliable over many years, with a large range of gears to make light work of hills.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes:To keep you in control, whatever the weather.
- Frame:Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible
- Fork:Emonda carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru-axle
- Number of Gears:22
- Gear Shifters:Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Chainset:Shimano 105
- Rear Cassette:Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- Chain:Shimano 105 HG601, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Bottom Bracket:Press Fit BB86.5
- Pedals:Not included
- Rims:Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub:Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock, 100×12 mm thru axle
- Rear Hub:Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CenterLock, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142×12 mm thru axle
- Front Tyre:Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- Rear Tyre:Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x 25c
- Brakes:Shimano 105 flat-mount hydraulic disc
- Handlebars:Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8 mm
- Handlebar Tape:Bontrager tape
- Headset:Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bott
- Stem:Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mou
- Saddle:Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails
- Seatpost:Bontrager carbon, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset