Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek Roscoe 6 Hardtail Mountain Bike 2022 in Green Information
Season : 2022
Brand : Trek
Code : 33192OLIGRYWaterlooBLU
The Trek Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail. It has plus-sized tyres that inspire confidence by keeping you stable, a suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots, an easy-to-use 1x drivetrain and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding singletrack.
It’s more fun to be a better rider: The Roscoe 6 is so stable and forgiving, it’s like an instant ability upgrade. Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5+ tyres deliver more confidence, traction, and stability alongside the SR Suntour fork with 120 mm of travel for better handling and a more comfortable ride. The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents, and it comes fitted with rack mounts so you can use it for bikepacking or even running errands.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Aluminium Frame: Lightweight & Durable.
- Shimano 1×10 Drivetrain: Delivers a wide range of gearing with the simplicity of a single shifter.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Powerful braking capacity to keep you in control.
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Rear Shock (If Applicable): N/A
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru-axle, 100 or 120 mm travel
- Number of Gears: 10
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- Chainset: FSA Alpha Drive
- Chainrings: 28T Steel
- Rear Cassette: Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano 7420ST, 73 mm, threaded cartridge, 124.5 mm spindle
- Pedals: VP-536 nylon platform
- Rims: Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub: Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru-axle
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5 mm QR
- Front Tyre: Kenda Havok, wire bead, 30 TPI, 27.5×2.80″
- Rear Tyre: Kenda Havok, wire bead, 30 TPI, 27.5×2.80″
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Handlebar Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Headset: Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″ bottom
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost: TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm